Michael Leone on Wed, 7 May 2003 08:44:05 -0400

[PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG Meeting announcement - topic: A compressed summary of diff - May 7, 2003]

 PLUG  --  The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group

      Cordially invites you to our next meeting

 Wednesday May 7, 2003   @  The University of the Sciences

             in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

 The topic of this month's meeting is "A compressed summary of diff".
Our presenter this month is Jeff Abrahamson.

 The meeting will take place from 7PM - 9PM, at:

 University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)
 Griffith Hall C
*NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE from previous meeting announcement)
 600 South 43rd Street
 Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 This is in the University City area; directions are available at:
http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html. The University is also
easily accessible by public transportation. (also see the official USP
directions at http://www.usip.edu/directions/). There is a map of the
campus buildings, available from either of the links above.

 This presentation will be in Griffith Hall C, where we've met for the
last few month's. Please see the website for detailed directions on how
to get to building on the USP campus.
http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html

No ethernet connectivity tonight, sorry.

 There will be an open Q&A session from 7-8PM, and then the presentation
starts at 8PM. This is an open meeting; all are welcome, and encouraged
to attend.

 Usually, a number of members get together after the meeting at a nearby
resturant, for food and perhaps a beer or two. Come join the camadarie!

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348