Fred K Ollinger on Thu, 8 May 2003 17:51:00 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Two passwd files?

What's wrong with compiling openssh? I got this work on an older rh than
6.2 somehow. There is some trick, which I forgot, but it can work. The
work around is in a mailing list. Just google for it.

Fred Ollinger (follinge@sas.upenn.edu)
CCN sysadmin