Chris Mann on Thu, 22 May 2003 13:37:41 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [Fwd: plug it on plug]

While we're at it...

I've a 22u compaq rack, complete with doors (1 screened, 1 with smoked
glass) I'm looking to sell off. Was used once by a company that went
under, I came into posession of it and it's been sitting in my basement
for about a year now. Email me off list if your interested.

Kindest,

Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator
Stonebridge Bank
610.235.1515
cmann@stonebridgebank.com
http://www.stonebridgebank.com

>>> chris.shank@acetechgroup.com 05/22/03 12:57PM >>>
For anyone interested in a cheap network rack.