Arthur S. Alexion on Mon, 26 May 2003 21:29:09 -0400

RE: [PLUG] OT: scsi cable

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 01:09, Eugene Smiley wrote:
> Michael wrote:
> > I have an old sun Sparcstation LX and I wanted to add an external
> > scsi CD-ROM to it.   I bought a model 411 sun cdrom, and am
> > unsure of what type of scsi cable I need to connect it.  What
> > type of cable do I need?  Is there anyplace in Philadelphia where
> > I can get such a cable?
>
> There is a place on Walnut St. (between 17th St. and 20th St. -- I am
> not sure exactly) that can build cables for you.  I think it's
> called Cables and Things.

PCM (Peripherals Cables and More), formerly on Walnut is now on the 1600
block of Sansom.  There is another place, near 19th and Chestnut -- a
second floor walk up -- with a similar name that specializes in custom
built cables.
--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur@alexion.com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC