Walt Mankowski on Tue, 27 May 2003 12:47:36 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: scsi cable

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 09:41:33PM +0000, Michael Lazin wrote:
> I have an old sun Sparcstation LX and I wanted to add an external scsi
> CD-ROM to it.   I bought a model 411 sun cdrom, and am unsure of what type
> of scsi cable I need to connect it.  What type of cable do I need?  Is
> there anyplace in Philadelphia where I can get such a cable?

Two other suggestions:

* Microcenter in Saint David's seems to have a pretty good selection
  of cables.  I don't know if they carry the one you need, but you
  could give them a call before heading over.

* Nearly every weekend there's a computer show somewhere in the area,
  and they always have a booth or two specializing in obscure parts
  and cables.

I suppose you could also check on EBay.

Walt