Beldon Dominello on Fri, 30 May 2003 23:48:13 -0400

[PLUG] Equipment sale

Hello all--

I've hooked up with a consulting firm here in Connecticut, and we have some
old inventory we need to clear out.  We have some processors (1 - 2 GHz PIII
and Celerons), mobos (Socket 370 and a dual Socet 370 capable board), a
laptop (800MHz IBM Thinkpad), and a prebuilt system or two.

We also have a dual 200MHz Pentium Pro server (DEC) which can be had for
basically the cost of shipping.

I wanted the group to have first dibs on the stuff.  Please contact me at
beldon@naylortech.com if anyone's interested.

	-Beldon

--
Bombeck's Rule of Medicine:
	Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.