Arthur S. Alexion on Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:31:11 -0400

[PLUG] Mouse Wheel

What controls the use of the mouse wheel, XFree86, the environment (like
gnome, kde or GNUstep), the window manager, or the app itself?

I recall having some minor wheel functionality (its been a while, but I
think Mozilla would scroll the window only if the mouse was positioned
over the scroll bar when you turned the wheel.  Now, it seems to have no
effect anywhere, even though I consistently choose application options
that enable it.  Is there a place where I have to globally enable it?
--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur@alexion.com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC