Jason Costomiris on Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:05:52 -0400

[PLUG] For Sale: Firewire CD-RW Drive

I've got a QPS QueFire! external Firewire (aka IEEE1394) CD-R/RW/ROM drive for sale. Used sparingly, probably hasn't burnt more than a dozen CDs. Works great.

It burns at 16x.
It rewrites at 10x.
It reads at 40x.

It works fine under Linux, as long as you've got a firewire card and the appropriate modules loaded (it looks like a SCSI device when the modules are loaded). Of course, it also works fine under Mac OS X, and works with iTunes and Disc Burn, as well as the usual suspects like Toast.

It's got a nice carrying case, inside which is the drive, power supply, power cable and a 1-meter 6 pin-6 pin Firewire cable.

Make me an offer above $75.. Shipping (US Priority Mail) with insurance for $10 above what you offer. No shipping charges if you meet up with me in the Mount Laurel area.

--j

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org / W: http://www.jasons.org/