Ian Reinhart Geiser on Fri, 6 Jun 2003 02:31:54 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Puppies

On Thursday 05 June 2003 11:34 pm, leroy wrote:
> or maybe you just didn't read the article.  i don't consider the internet
> fast when the two stories are dated april 28th and june 5th, then
> transplant themselves from california to pennsylvania.

well their small, i mean how can puppies be expected to walk across the
country like that in a day or two?  please get real. :)

yeah it looks like this was a hoax okay, but i guess it shows who the guys are
here with soft spots for animals in need.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser
> stephen
>
> -- my name is not leroy
>
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:

- --
- --:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com>
- --:Public Key: http://geiseri.myip.org:8080/publickey.txt
- --:Jabber: geiseri@geiseri.myip.org
- --:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in pairs to Cape
Canaveral. ~ Source Unknown