Molnar, Bradley on Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:27:27 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Linux flash player

you can download the flash player from

www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/

there is a link near the center of the page for downloading the flash
player.

However, it only runs on certain OSes.  I know that it does not run on Linux
on Sparc, but, it does run on Solaris on Sparc.  If you are running Linux on
Intel (or compatable) you are fine.

-b

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregson Helledy
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: 6/10/03 17:20
Subject: [PLUG] Linux flash player

Flash is one of those things I'm torn about...nice to have
access to, but it seems to be mostly a platform for animated ads.

Nonetheless, I wanted to download John's .deb, but was told:
"You don't have permission to access /debs/flashplayer_6.0-1_all.deb
 on this server."

The mplayer .deb is accessible, however.

Greg

--
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message.
and notify GRA, Inc. (postmaster@gra-inc.com) immediately. Please advise