gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:24:43 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Vaguely from /.: Dell access point runs Linux

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 06:55:36PM -0400, Chris Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> I went back and read this and noticed the wireless card in there is a
> prism so there should be no problem doing HostAP mode.

Guh. I still prefer WaveLAN. I've been burned by the crappy power
output of Prism 2 more than a few times. But if you're boosting the
antenna anyway, that may not be a big deal.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net