Beldon Dominello on Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:21:05 -0400

[PLUG] How I spent my summer vacation

Recently, I was laid off at CIGNA.  Fortunately, I've managed to land another
job, this one at Mohegan Sun (http://www.mohegansun.com) as a database
administrator (DB2 on iSeries or AS/400).  I just got past the last phase of
what has been a month-long hiring process today.  I got my gaming license
approved, so now I can't gamble!  w00t!

(Actually, I don't gable anyway.  I consider gambling to be a tax on people
who are bad at math.)

In the meantime, I'm attending some free IBM seminars in the Boston area.
There's some that would be of potential interest to some on this list, so
here's the URL:

https://www.developer.ibm.com/spc/events/index.html

Enjoy!

	-Beldon

P.S. - Greets to anyone who remembers me and still cares.  I love it up here
in New England, but I still miss Philly!

--
Machines certainly can solve problems, store information, correlate,
and play games -- but not with pleasure.