zeek on Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:39:15 -0400

[PLUG] Please Join - FW: Your Linux Meetup is cancelled

Greetings,

Unfortunately, the latest linux meetup has been cancelled. I'd like to establish
a weekly meeting or general get-together at some center city establishment. I
did this in Austin, Texas for a number of years and the results were a boon to
all; whether it be getting drunk on good brew or answers to nagging technical or
political issues.

Please email me directly or see the meetup.com info below.

Cheers,
-zeek

Sparklehouse Media and Technologies
http://sparklehouse.com