Magnus on Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:34:04 -0400

[PLUG] DelCo [was "Your Linux Meetup is cancelled"]

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 10:17 AM, Ben Dugan wrote:

I think I would occasionally attend a linux "meetup" or similar gathering, since I can't attend the regular PLUG meetings because of a regular monthly committment on every first Wednesday.

Weekly is too often for me, but if there was a weekly one I might drop in once a month or so.

And to start a tangent thread, I wouldn't mind getting together once a month with DelCo *NIX geeks. The most populous suburban county outside of Philadelphia does not yet have a LUG though the other suburban counties mostly do. Gotta fix that.

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
http://trilug.org/~chrish