Christopher Shanahan on Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:20:18 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Reading an 80GB hard disk with Mandrake Linux

I do data recovery. I'd be happy to help. It's really not that
hard. Just contact me off-list and I'll help. I know what it's
like to feel as though you lost a lot of stuff. I do it at work
all the time...save my co-workers from losing valuable data.

Chris