Michael Leone on Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:04:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Crypto questions?

gabriel rosenkoetter said:
> I'm writing up the details of my presentation for Wednesday night
> this and tomorrow evening.
>
> Any cryptography-related questions that have been bugging you?
>
> Drop me a line (privately or publicly), and I'll be glad to include
> them. (And even if you're not going to make it to the meeting, I'll be
> writing up nearly full sentences because, as an English minor, I can't
> really do it any other way, so ask anyway and then go read my notes.
> ;^>)

Good! It looks like I won't be able to make the meeting after all
(unfortunately; this was the one I was looking forward to ... :-(), but
I'll have to content myself with the notes.

> Oh, and I know that there will be at least two new PGP key-signing
> people at the meeting (counting the guy from NC who never showed up
> those months and months ago), so if you think you know everything
> about crypto and weren't going to show up, come on down anyway.

There are 2 new keys on the PLUG keyring - Peter Hyman and that "guy from
NC", Chris Hedemark :-). The other keys have also been updated from the
MIT PGP keyserver, BTW, with whatever new signatures, etc, were uploaded
to the keyserver.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348