John Beck on Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:57:04 -0400

[PLUG] Using KPilot with a USB cradle

Hi again,

I have a Palm 505 with a USB cradle.  I am using Mandrake 9.1, and would like
to know how I can figure out what "address" my usb port is that the cradle is
plugged in to.  The FAQ for KPilot says that although they have no specific
instructions, I can just put the address of the USB device into the address
field during setup and it should work fine.  If anyone has ever done this, I
could really use some guidance.

Thanks!