W. Chris Shank on Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:10:38 -0400

Re: [PLUG] KDE Pop-Up Notifications

Sweet! The first method works great for me. The second is good to know -
but is more than I need at this point. But it's great to have it written
down for future use.

Thanks!

BTW: Ian - I found the manual and some stuff for the clio - do you want
it?

On Sat, 2003-07-19 at 18:23, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC
http://www.acetechgroup.com
(610) 647-1055