Jason on Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:55:22 -0400

Re: [PLUG] dynamic dns

On Thursday 24 July 2003 4:23 pm, Michael Whitman wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a FREE dynamic dns client/service?

As a possible alternative to Granite Canyon, I definitely would recommend
zoneedit.com. Free for up to 5 domains and a certain amount of DNS traffic.
Has an easy to use web interface. Let's you do a fair amount for free. If you
go over the usage, the cost starts at something like $10.95. To me, this is
extremely reasonable, and their servers seem to be fairly reliable from what
I've seen.

Cheers,
Jason Nocks