W. Chris Shank on Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:07:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] No post since Friday?

I was able to get wireless reception all the way to the water's edge -
but I'm too paranoid about sand, water, and the sun fading my laptop
screen to attempt to actually work out there.

If you are in OCNJ, look for an open connection around 53rd & Central.
it's hooked into a cable modem. Have fun :)

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 21:56, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> > Problem with the server or are people just at the beach?
>
> I thought wireless networking from the beach was All The Rage With The
> Kids These Days. :)

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC
http://www.acetechgroup.com