Mike Leone on Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:43:30 -0400

[PLUG] [plug-announce] [FWD: Meeting tonight in Rosenberger...]

Just got this from Guirlermo. We got our nice Ethernet-equipped room back
for this month's meeting, so bring your laptops! :-)

----- Forwarded message from Guillermo Moyna <g.moyna@usip.edu> -----

> Mike,
>
> The meeting tonight will be held in Rosenberger 102 (the nice room with
> eth jacks on the desks, etc., etc.). Make an announcement, and I'll
> post signs around before the meeting. The security officers also will
> be advised...
>
> Guillermo

If you've never been to Rosenberger Hall, the directions are on our website,
as well as a link to the USP website.