Brian Epstein on Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:23:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Super Linux Systems Admin Needed, Philly Suburbs

Feel free to modify my coverletter (included below) in regards to the
addressee.  If the client needs the resume in a different format, you
may find it here: http://www.epiary.org/~ep

Thanks,
Brian Epstein

------- Cover Letter -----------

<BUSINESS>
<ADDRESS>
<CITY>, <STATE> <ZIP>

Dear <RECIPIENT>:

	People often ask me why I jump out of perfectly good airplanes.
My reply is always the same, "because the door was open."

	Stepping outside that box takes more then a wing and a prayer.
It takes a new method of thinking, dedication, trust, reflexes and
coordination.  If I were to simply follow the herd, I would have never
become a skydiver, and, I would be a mediocre system administrator.

	For the past four years, I've worked hard to keep my skills on
the bleeding edge.  Researching new technologies and philosophies for
computer administration helps improve my problem solving skills and keeps
me on top of my game.  The various special projects I've been involved
with show that I thrive on solving unique problems.

	I would like to obtain a stimulating job in the technology
field that can utilize my expertise and help me grow professionally
and technically.

	My passion is learning, my desire is challenge.

	My preferred work location are: central and lower New Jersey,
Philadelphia, and Northern Delaware.  I am open to discussing other
locations and travel.

	I am excited to hear more about your company and the prospects
for employment.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience to
schedule an interview.

					Thank you!

					Brian Epstein
					ep@epiary.org
					http://www.epiary.org/~ep

Enclosure: resume

----- End Cover Letter -------

--
Brian Epstein <ep@epiary.org>
Key fingerprint = F9C8 A715 933E 6A64 C220  482B 02CF B6C8 DB7F 41B4