M.Simons on Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:25:34 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Broadband providers

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Akintayo wrote:

>     I know there used to be information about this on the website, but I
> am unable to find it.  So I would appreciate anyone's impression of
> broadband providers within the philly area. I am really interested in
> comments on RCN's broadband products

It depends upon where you are.  RCN doesn't have cable in Philadelphia
itself. So thus no RCN cable modem in Philadelphia, however, if you are
outside of the city, there may be some somewhere.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org