Jeff Abrahamson on Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:01:08 -0400

[PLUG] books to review, at meeting

I will have the following books with me at the meeting tomorrow:

    Brent Welch and Ken Jones: Practical Programming in in Tcl and Tk
    (2 copies)

    Paul Heltzel, Complete Wireless Home Networking (Win XP Edition)

    Christopher Hertel, Implementing CIFS, the common internet file
    system (about how to implement the open source version, if I
    understand correctly) [Bruce Perens Open Source Series]

    Jamie Cameron, Managaing Linux Systems with Webmin: System
    Administration and Module Development [Bruce Perens Open Source
    Series]

    Rafeeq Ur Rehaman, Intrusion Detection with Snort: Advanced IDS
    Techniques using snort, apache, mysql, php, and acid.

Free to anyone who will read them (and, preferably, write and post
something about them).

--
 Jeff