Craig Brennan on Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:08:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Run High School?

I wonder what the licensing fees are for all that technology?  As a former Philly school district teacher, I'd be willing to bet that was an afterthought, and it will cost them much more than they think it will.

Chris Mann <cmann@stonebridgebank.com> wrote:
http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/6691478.htm

--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator

*This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG.*
*http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html*

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pgp-signature name=signature.asc

Do you Yahoo!?