Jeff Waddell on Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:44:15 -0400

[PLUG] Missouri Linux Fan in Philly interested in meeting Linux Users

Hi,

I'm Jeff Waddell.  I'm currently in the Philly area (I expect to be here approximately a month, probably less--Unless something convinces my family and I to stay in this area.)

Anyway, I'm interested in informally meeting with linux people to talk all things related to linux and open source (especially job/contract opportunities in this area :).  Anyway we are currently staying in a community called Hootenanny which is on 44th street (within walking distance of UPenn).  Should anyone wish to get together, please email me at jeffwaddell@mail.com.

Thanks

Jeff

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers