Jason Costomiris on Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:26:08 -0400

[PLUG] OT: Looking for someone who can manage IIS

I know, it's Windoze.  It sucks.  Get over it. :)

Some guy I know has an IIS server running FrontPage and the usual accompanying friends. The guy he has doing the admin stuff currently isn't doing a very good job, and doesn't know much about it. By no means full time, if I were you, I'd work out an arrangement for $x/hour, or $y/month for up to N hours, etc.

Anyone (with actual knowledge) want this? email me. I'd take it, but I'm already too busy for it...

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org / W: http://www.jasons.org/