Marc Zucchelli on 21 Oct 2003 10:08:02 -0400

Re: [PLUG] telephony

I definitly want to write something myself in code,
just for the learning experience.  Although I think
the service you mentioned would probably be more
practical as far as cost in concerned, so I'll
probably look into that, thanks for the info!