kaze on 5 Nov 2003 11:50:02 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Re: [PLUG]Debian install WAS RH EOL

--> [mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Jon Nelson
--> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 10:15 AM
-->
--> There is still no joy in Mudville.

Maybe try the "LordSutch.com ISOLINUX mini-ISO image" here
http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/. It's a smaller download and _might_
have the drivers you need to get enough going. Just a thought, I don't know
what opinion if any the list or more hardcore Debian devotees have of this
particular .iso. The site has some additional info and a small FAQ, also it
lists the packages included. I could not tell quickly though whether the
(drivers/modules/?) you particularly need are there. It is linked off the
http://www.debian.org/CD/ page, and I've used the CDR I made from it on a
few systems and been happy.

- Zake