Mattison, Jacob on 18 Nov 2003 11:16:02 -0500

RE: [PLUG] kernel parameters for memory usage?

Yeah, I was afraid of that.

I didn't set up this machine, and it does not appear to include linux
source.  I guess I need to download and compile -- in which case I might as
well go to the newer kernel.

I've never done this before.  Tell me the kernel can't smell fear.....  Tell
me it's as easy as compiling apache....

Jacob