Jeff Abrahamson on 20 Nov 2003 21:09:03 -0500

[PLUG] more books to review

We've received two copies of Lee Barken's book "How Secure is your
Wireless Network?  Safeguarding your Wi-Fi LAN"

They are free to a good home, with a request from Prentice Hall that
the taker write and post a review of it.

I also still have one or more copies of the following titles:

    Pankaj Kumar, J2EE Security: for servlets, EJGs, and web services
    Eric Raymond, The Art of UNIX Programming
    James Kretchmar, Open Source Network Administration
    David Linthicum, Next Generation Application Integration: from
        simple information to web services

I don't know if I'll be at the December PLUG meeting: my class may or
may not meet that night, and we currently don't seem to have a speaker
scheduled, anyway.  But anyone can get one by coming into the city or
giving me the $3 or so it would cost me to mail it to you.

--
 Jeff