Kam Salisbury on 20 Nov 2003 21:23:02 -0500

[PLUG] Morphon CSS Editor

  Open License CSS editor

 http://www.morphon.com/csseditor/
 <<Morphon Technologies - Features.url>>

What is it? A CSS editor that runs on java and has versions support on
practically everything. (Yes, linux and OSX besides Win32).

Why should you check it out? Because it is one of the best tools I have seen
to date for generating CSS style sheets. (And I have seen many)

So what... Why does it matter if YOU think it is "good"? Because I have been
learning and using CSS since Zeldman worked on it with the W3C and it became
a standard. I am not so special, CSS however, is very special.

Again, who cares... My <HTML> works just fine like it is so why bother? I am
not sure in your case, but CNN and many other major portals are migrating to
CSS so that they can spend less time coding in support for several web
browser makes and smart phones and PDAs and neural interfaces (You have a
neural interface right? Just kidding.)

What is a Cascading Style Sheet? Why not read all about it here...
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1

"But I know nothing of web page programming or scripting, what is CSS
really?" It is the best way to be sure your web page displays the same on
most browsers (compliant ones anyway. Most newer browsers are compliant to a
point.) Morphon's editor has a setting to compensate for cross browser
support.

I have said enough... Go try it out and learn something.

--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com