gabriel rosenkoetter on 26 Nov 2003 08:22:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [OT]Twiki Setup

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 04:41:23PM +0530, McLinux wrote:
> I have installed Twiki on my solaris box.

What's Twiki?

> Everything have been taken care of in installation, but while
> uploading different version of binary file, I get diff failed.
> Hence I am not able to upload binary files.

Based on the use of ci(1), this looks like RCS. RCS can't store
binary files without a lot of hackery.

Perhaps you should contact the authors of this software rather than
your local Linux users group?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net