W. Chris Shank on 18 Dec 2003 13:01:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] RE: Win98 End of Life -> Lin98

try morphix-light gui (since your machine is relatively slow) - it boots
from cd and has an option to install on hdd. i have it running on a
presario 1925 - the worst laptop ever made. it runs well actually. if it
works on this clunker - i think you will find success too. it picked up
dhcp and it configured my wheel mouse. it setup X on the laptop too. if
you need more apps than it comes with (abiword and gnumeric, gimp, gaim,
xmms) then just apt-get install.

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC
chris.shank@acetechgroup.com