Jeff Abrahamson on 23 Dec 2003 12:41:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] more free books

Hi, Toby.

Sure thing.

If you want me to mail it to you, just send me your mailing address
and paypal me $4 (to jeff@purple.com) to cover postage, I'll drop it
in the mail to you.  Paypal is http://www.paypal.com/ and is easy to
use, although it requires some setup because it involves money.

If you'll be in the city at some point, of course, I'd be happy just
to give it to you directly.  But I know you live a ways out.

-Jeff