McLinux on 18 Jan 2004 15:56:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Win98 local net only

Hi Paul,

Didn't you realise while subscribing for this list that this list is all about other than Win* ?

-McLinux
Paul wrote:

I'm working on a Win98 PC which pretty much only allows local network
connections.  I can ping hosts on the Internet, and DNS seems to work,
but I can't use HTTP or FTP.  The virus scanner did delete two NetBus
files; superman.exe (netbus.srv) and keyhook.dll (netbus.dll).  Has
anyone solved a problem like this?  If so...help?!