Mike Leone on 22 Jan 2004 03:04:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Moving Sale in Olde City on Sun Jan 25!

gabriel rosenkoetter (gr@eclipsed.net) had this to say on 01/21/04 at 21:48:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 06:51:11PM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
> > > So, this Sunday from 1pm to 4pm, I'll be have a "garage sale" of
>
> Of course, you'd have a hard time showing up if you didn't know
> where Len's office was.
>
> Which I, at least, don't...

I guess I'll have to get him to add that to his .sig, then ...

Leonard Rosenthol
PDF Sages
133 N. 4th Street
Philadelphia, PA
215-629-3700

That's on 4th, between Arch and Cherry, about 1.5 blocks north of Market.
There's probably not a lot of on-street parking, but there is a quite
reasonable garage on Cherry, between 3rd and 4th (Len says; me, I don't
drive, so I can't quote you prices)

This is where we've been having our PADS meetings of late, so if you showed
up to one of those ... go to the same place. :-)

Forgot to mention - this is a "you buy it, you haul it" sort of sale.

Also, Len has a free-standing rack enclosure (of some sort; I don't know the
manufacturer). He's unfortunately not subscribed to PLUG at the moment, but
you can ask him at <mailto:leonardr@pdfsages.com>.