rekaye1005 on 23 Jan 2004 17:17:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] OFF TOPIC: Equipment, anyone?

have an imac 233
5 years old and worth about nothing. yours are older. good luck!
-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of
jazzman@exdomain.org
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 7:27 AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] OFF TOPIC: Equipment, anyone?

Hi all,

Yeah, me again. So a lot of people looked at my stuff on ebay (thanks for
those of you here who did) but no one bid and I'm interested in moving it
all out. I'm not overly concerned with how much money I get for them, i
want the space they occupy more...

So I've posted my list of stuff and I'll post a few here briefly and
basically the deal is this... if you're interested then make me an offer,
any reasonable offer, first come first serve, no reasonable offer refused,
etc...

SparcStation 2:
	40mhz
	64mb ram
	1gig drive
	floppy
	onboard AUI network card (needs transceiver which I may have)
	SunPC 486DX card
	Sun color graphics card
	built on sound
	Asking price: $2 or best offer

Sparcstation 5:
	70mhz
	64mb ram
	750 or 500mb drive (can't remember)
	floppy
	onboard network card (rj45 and AUI)
	built on sound
	Asking price: $15 or best offer

SparcServer 20:
	70mhz
	128mb ram
	750 or 500mb drive (can't remember)
	floppy
	internal cdrom
	onboard rj45 network
	sound
	Asking Price: $15 or best offer

Sparcstation IPC
	20mhz
	48mb ram
	1 gig drive (possibly 2... i can't remember)
	floppy
	color video card
	AUI network card w/ transceiver
	Price: $3 or best offer

Macintosh Performa 5215cd:
	75mhz ppc
	32mb ram
	1 gig drive
	floppy
	cdrom
	NUBus rj45 network card
	MacOS8 installed
	price: $25 or best offer

Macintosh Quadra 800
	33mhz
	??mb ram (probably 8 or 16)
	250mb drive
	farallon ethernet adaptor
	Price: $1 or best offer

Macintosh Stylewriter 1200
	Price: $5 or best offer

RDS Dual 5.25 hard drive scsi tower:
	2 5.25 1 gigabyte hard drives
	price: $5 or best offer

Digital Decstation 5000/240:
	40mhz
	144mb ram
	External DIGITAL drivebox with 2 1 gig 5.25 inch drives
	keyboard
	mouse
	PMAZ extra SCSI card
	Network Card
	ULTRIX (4.3?) CD Distribution WITH some manuals
	Price: $15 or best offer

All machines listed here will run SOME form of unix/linux/bsd (not sure
about the quadra...). First come first server, meet-to-deliver can be
arranged. I just wanna get some of this stuff out of my basement so I can
clean the house and get that bigger aquarium. Seriously, no decent offer
refused...

Let me know if you're interested. To those that asked about the VRT-19
monitor for the DecStation, if you're still interested let me know. If
not, then I give it to the buyer of the DecStation (19 inch 5 bnc cable
sync-on-green monitor... great monitor, just sync-on-green :\ )

Thanks again all
Marc