W. Chris Shank on 1 Feb 2004 04:14:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [Way OT- all the way in the In Twilight Zone]

I have no idea who he is, who he's talking about, why it was sent to me
or even the context of the event this message alludes to. I thought it
might have been intended to bate a reply then scam me with some hard
luck story - Nigerian style. I was only able to discern that this
message was somehow related to the odd events noted in the posting from
Jan 03 by searching google for the kids name. "Bill" didn't even include
his full name in the email anywhere - just a cryptic AOL account. So if
I do know him, I have no way of realizing that or putting the pieces
together. I posted this to the list because it was somehow related to
that old post and it was mysterious. My intent in posting it was to make
others aware, in case it was a scam - perhaps even hear their story - or
to get to some more background on the context of this posting - since I
have none other than the year old message.

If "Bill" didn't want it publicized, he should have at least been a
little more forthcoming with information. Rather than just email me the
second half of a conversation I wasn't privy to in the first place.

I hope this thread can shed some light on why this fellow would send me
such an odd email.

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC