Mike Leone on 3 Feb 2004 01:54:02 -0000

[PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG Meeting Announcement - "Writing Kernel Modules" - Wed, Feb. 4, 2004

 PLUG  --  The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group

      Cordially invites you to our next meeting

 Wednesday Feb 4, 2004   @  The University of the Sciences

             in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

 The topic of this month's meeting is "Wriring Kernel Modules for fun and
non-profit". Our presenter this month is Michael Toren.

 The meeting will take place from 7PM - 9PM, at:

 University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)
 Griffith Hall C
 600 South 43rd Street
 Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 This is in the University City area; directions are available at:
 http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html. The University is also
 easily accessible by public transportation. (also see the official USP
 directions at http://www.usip.edu/directions/). There is a map of the
 campus buildings, available from either of the links above.

 There will be an open Q&A session from 7-8PM, and then the presentation
 starts at 8PM. This is an open meeting; all are welcome, and encouraged to
 attend.

 There will be a keysigning following this meeting. Come and have your
PGP/GPG key signed by fellow PLUG members. See the instructions on the
website for instructions on what to bring with you.

 Usually, a number of members get together after the meeting at a nearby
 resturant, for food and perhaps a beer or two. Come join the camadarie!