Mike Leone on 7 Feb 2004 18:54:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Keyring now updated

gabriel rosenkoetter (gr@eclipsed.net) had this to say on 02/07/04 at 11:28:
> On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 08:29:14PM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
> > I've received signed keys back from Gabe and myself (;-) ) and have uploaded
> > them into the keyring. Still waiting to hear from the other participants.
>
> I've received more signatures back than that, and you haven't gotten
> any of my signatures with AFFBE729, which I guess I should send you.

I didn't import that key, specifically, but it should have come down with
the recv-key update I did. I have now specifically done a recv-key for that
keyid, and it is now in the keyring.

> Come to think of it, I don't have a signature from you for AFFBE729.
> ;^>

Mea culpa. I signed just the new keys from the new members, not any new keys
from old members. I have since done so (well, yours), and it's on the keyring now.

I was going to re-upload all the keys to the keyserver, but haven't, since
you mentioned that not everyone would want that. So I'll export your key
with my signature, and send it to you privately, as well.