George Gallen on 11 Feb 2004 20:52:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Fax, email broadcast system?

Title: RE: [PLUG] Fax, email broadcast system?

actually, I did read it.

But, since it is being done via a paid service, doing
inhouse might make it cheaper, however, maybe not less
expensive (taking into account wear&tear, time and phone
usage). This is the old Cost vs Value problem.

If the problem is with buyouts, then find a stable company.

The one we use, we have been using for at least 4 years,
even though they have passed ownership at least twice,
maybe 3x, the service remained uninterrupted.

George