Jeff Abrahamson on 25 Feb 2004 01:31:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] rationalizing .Mac web pages

Gallery is a program for creating photo albums.  I want a program for
turning the obnoxious crap produced by .Mac into something that
displays nicely.

For example, in order to see the larger image behind a thumbnail in a
.Mac collection, I get a full-screen window with brushed metal stuff,
even though the image is often no more than 640 or 800 pixels across.
(My screen is almost 1800 pixels across.)

-J