eric@lucii.org on 18 Mar 2004 22:24:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Weah, hello! :-)

It's a virus, I'm sure.  it asks for a password when you try to unzip it
which is the MO of the latest Windows infection.

It was probably broadcast from an infected computer that addressed plug
and faked a known good address (Pinkee was/is a member).

Ignore it or delete it.

Eric
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 05:07:39PM -0500, Bob Schwier wrote:
> Well could you say something about what this attachment does first?
> bs

#  Eric Lucas
#     "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth
#      And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings...
#                             -- John Gillespie Magee Jr.