Chris Mann on 6 Apr 2004 14:32:06 -0000

[PLUG] OT: Job Posting

Morning all,

Nancy just asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in the
following job. Granted, I know it's not a *Nix job, but I thought some
one might be interested in it. If so, please contact Nancy Francica:

610.362.0200
nf@cssstaffing.com

Job Description:

Temp to Perm $24-$26 an hour then $50K -$54K upon becoming a perm.
(11:00pm til 7:30am)

We are looking for a 3rd shift Network Administrator/System Engineer.
The position will be a 3 month/90-day temp to perm position.  This
candidate will need to have a background working for a small company
(50-150 users), and being the either the sole technology support person
or one of a team of no more than 2 people.  The successful candidate
will be the sole support person working overnight.

The candidate must have the following experience in their last (no more
than 6 months since) or current job:

*Have or working towards an MCSE (currently be enrolled in a school for
MCSE, if not already certified).
*2+ years experience performing system administration/engineering duties
on production Windows 2000 or 2003 servers.
*3+ years experience providing desktop support to workstations that have
a mixed O/S installation base including XP, 2000 and MS Office for 2000,
XP or 2003.
*Telephony system administration,  preferably Alcatel.

Preferred:
*PIX firewall experience
*Alcatel switch experience
*experience working an overnight shift, in a manufacturing environment
*4 year college degree

Kindest,

Christopher Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator