Jeff McAdams on 7 Apr 2004 20:58:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Tnight's meeting...

Dan Widyono wrote:
> I'm not sure how many I'll be able to attend, but in a rare spot, I am able
> to attend tonight's.  I was hoping to exchange my GPG key; I sent it off to
> turgon@mike-leone.com per the participate.html site, but I'm not sure if this
> is waaaaay to little notice :) Barring it being on the main keyring by
> tonight, what else can I do to ensure at least someone else signs it?

I'm going to be there as well (all the way from the Commonwealth of
Kentucky ;), and, worst case, I figure people can *always* do individual
exchanges without a formalized key exchange function.
--
Jeff McAdams
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest." -- anonymous