Michael Lazin on 13 Apr 2004 02:11:02 -0000

[PLUG] sparcstation 5 and wireless

I have a sparcstation 5 running Aurora Linux that I would like to connect to my wireless network. I am using DSL and a wireless router. Would it be possible to attach a wireless access point to the sparcstation via ethernet in order to access the rest of my network? Is it possible to receive an IP address through DHCP from my router, or will I have to assign it a static IP address?

Thanks,

Michael