Jeff Abrahamson on 16 Apr 2004 17:22:02 -0000

[PLUG] [Fwd: Unix SysAdmin referral...]

Fwiw.  I don't know this guy.

-Jeff

----- Forwarded message from Jason.Price@brainhunter.com -----

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:48:15 -0400
From: Jason.Price@brainhunter.com
Subject: Unix SysAdmin referral...
To: jeff@purple.com

  [44 lines, 172 words, 1152 characters]  Top characters: neroai\nu

Jeff, how are you?  Wondering if you can help me out - I am a headhunter
in Toronto looking for a Philly based Unix Consultant with strong Solaris
Administration/consulting skills.   I have a contract support role
available and hoping you know a couple of consultants that fit this
requirment..
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Jason

Contract Support Admin -
~ 10+ years Sr.Solaris Administration
~ Provide 1st-2nd & 3rd level support when required
~ system troubleshooting
~ remote support and troubleshooting experience
~ Pager duty
~ Compensation for travel to client site
ENVIRONMENT
5 Servers at each site - Hosting 100 agents in a call centre
MC2 Servers
One UDS Server
SunFire 280R - Rack mounted on Sun Rack 900
SunRay Servers/SunFire V880

Jason H. Price
CLIENT MANAGER

Brainhunter.com
45 Sheppard Avenue East
Suite 409
Toronto, Ontario Canada
M2N 5W9
P. 416.225.9900 x240
F. 416.225.9104

jason.price@brainhunter.com
www.brainhunter.com
www.prolinkconsulting.com

Target Recruit & Contract Staffing
Please visit our website for current job
postings, directions and industry information.
Contract Staffing & HR Partnering

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 Jeff

 A cool book of games, highly worth checking out:
 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1931686963/purple-20