John Fiore on 16 Apr 2004 19:16:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: Checking Bandwidth for Large Downloads

wget is great.  I didn't know about that feature for
it.

I do it with ftp downloads using ncftp.  You can run
the download in the background in a similar manner to
the one you've described.

So what have you downloaded today besides the Fedora
ISOs?