Magnus Hedemark on 6 May 2004 14:04:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] A LINUX meeting in Exton Tues 4/13 and Monday 5/10

On Thu, 6 May 2004 rekaye1005@earthlink.net wrote:

> i live in springfield
> timing is bad for this year i guess. (end of school)
> is there interest in some formal activity in swarthmore.

Check out the aforementioned SLUG mailing list.  I just signed up.  Didn't
see any other PLUG folks raise their hands as new subscribers.

I thought it would be nice once other interested parties sign up to
propose an informal get-together at John Harvard's in Springfield.

> i've learned some linux (set up router/firewall after reading ip
> masquerading howto)
> will volunteer my time to improve my skills.

What sort of things do you do with your computer primarily?  What do you
*want* to be able to do?  Largely that would determine what sorts of
skills you want to focus on with Linux.